Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You Know You're In A Foreign Country When...And The This/That, These/Those Rap

You know you're in a foreign country when there is a vendor selling wine in the school. Last week it was the umbrella salesman. This week it was the wine lady. I don't know if the school gets a cut, but you would never see people selling things in a public school in the US. I can't wait to see what other things I can shop while between classes.

This week I'm teaching It/This/That and They/These/Those. I have a little rap with hand gestures that I use to help the kids remember. They really seem to enjoy it. The teachers seem to like it too. I'm starting to learn that less is more. You gotta take it slow and repeat yourself a lot. If you think they have it...repeat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment