Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Favorite Signs and Teachers Day

These are my favorite signs in any country. But, in Taiwan, you won't be surprised to see a scooter on the bike paths. And, you won't be surprised to see a truck or a taxi passing in scooter/bike lane of the street. At least I haven't seen any cars or trucks on the bike paths...yet.




It was Teachers Day was on Monday. It's on Confucius' birthday. The school gave all the teachers a couple of gifts. I couldn't wait to unwrap them. Look at what I got...some bathroom stuff to make me clean and smelling like flower (at least on the outside), and some glass appetizer dishes (shaped like fruits) with tiny forks too. Cool stuff. My students made some nice cards for me too. They wrote some very nice things, and in good English too. Now, if I could only get them to speak...in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment