Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Food and Drink and Gifts (Fat Ants Likes Sports)

"Fat Ants Likes Sports"-
Well, of course they do. This has
a lot of irony for me because there
are tiny ants that will find any
crumb or open trash bin within
a day. Welcome to a tropical
climate.
This was a gift from the director
for teacher affairs. The water
bottle is designed to make tea.
Notice the hanging strainer at
the top.

More gifts from the director. These are green tea crackers. Good stuff.


This stuff is a little expensive, but it's good.
I have one almost every morning, but
I may have to switch to tea or start brewing
my own coffee.


This is a sandwich from the Bread Store
on the corner of my block. Egg, ham,
lettuce and corn with mayonaise. They also
have something that looks like pizza, but it
is made on regular sandwich bread. Good stuff
and not too expensive. This sandwich was
about 75 cents.






1 comment: