Friday, July 9, 2010

Back In The United States & Nephews T-Ball Game

I'm back in the United States. As usual, my first stop was Giordanos pizza for Chicago style pan pizza and a Fat Tire beer from Colorado. As usual, it was very good. 

I have jet lag so I'm not sleeping well. I wake up thinking I'm in Taiwan. I miss my friends and students a lot. The cards and gifts I got really make me smile. I have so many wonderful and funny memories from Taiwan. I hope to make it back someday.

My nephew had a T-ball game yesterday. These are some pictures from the game.


Here's the little slugger hitting the ball. He's watched his older brother play baseball since he was born so he's a good hitter, but I can't say the same about his fielding.

Keeping 5 year-old's interested in the game is hard. As you can see, my nephew lacks some focus on the game.
Unless there is a girl on the team, then he is focused. Here he is goofing around making his teammate laugh. Way to distract your team Jack!


Waving to the camera and not watching the game, of course.




My family at the park. My oldest nephew (whose voice has become quite deep since I saw him), the youngster, my sister, mom, me and my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment