Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Caffe Terry in Taichung

This is Caffe Terry in Taichung. The owner is a cycling enthusiast and graphic designer. He offers many kinds of coffees, liquor, and a small food menu. I was introduced to Caffe Terry by a Taiwanese friend a few months ago and I've been hooked ever since.

This is the outside of the cafe. There is seating on the patio and, as you can see, there are more bicycles and art...two things I love. There is also a small swing that is just out of the picture to the left.

This is a cycling jersey that Terry designed and sells in his shop. The motto on the back of the jersey is "Enjoy Your Life". I sent one home to a friend and I got one for myself.
This is the front of the jersey. It has coffee spelled in 18 languages. It will be great if I ever decide to bike around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment