Monday, June 13, 2011

On The Road - Guguan

I am the proud owner of a 10 year old, 125cc Sym scooter with almost 70,000km. The sense of freedom. Riding for the sake of riding. No particular place to go. I've been renting a 50cc scooter, but that wasn't big enough to ride in the mountains. And, since I'm planning to stay another year. It makes sense to buy a used scooter. The used scooter cost the same as renting a scooter for five months, which was about $400 USD. So, in old-West speak, I got me a pony. I took a trip into the mountains last weekend. A two hour drive will get me to Guguan, a resort town with natural hot water spas.



A small town on the way to Guguan.

 Somebody left their beer and smokes on the bridge. It was a holiday weekend.



 The spa town of Guguan. It's a very popular place in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment