Sunday, December 26, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone?

I've been very bad about posting this year. Since I am teaching in Taichung city this year there are many more distractions. I have joined a World Gym, which is something I never saw myself doing, and even hired a personal trainer for a few weeks. I'm playing an open mic regularly and getting some really good feedback. Last week I had a lovely woman say, "I love your voice"  and her gracious boyfriend ask, "What are you drinking?" I'm not sure which I liked better. I'm writing some of my own songs but I also cover music from Beck, The Beatles, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, and others. I'm also trying to learn some Taiwanese songs like Kan Guo Lai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxZ4x-mqSg.  I recently I joined a running and hiking club called the Taichung Hash House Harriers. There are 'Hash' clubs all over the country but this is the link to the Hash Club in Taichung http://www.taichunghash.com/. Here are some pictures from my 'virgin' hash last week.

 The beer stop about 6km into the 10km route

 It was a watery trail








No comments:

Post a Comment