Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cliff Jumping In The Mountains Near Taichung

It's great having a scooter. I feel like a normal person, almost. I took a trip with a group of friends to a waterfall and cliffs near Taichung. It's about 45 minutes away from downtown Taichung. There's a nice pool that you can jump into. It was also the first time I saw a rock monkey. It lost it's grip and went crashing down the cliffs and landed on a ledge above the pool. The little dude was okay, but seemed a bit shaken up. I guess they'll try to steal your stuff so I think he was moving in for the take. Just don't take the beer!






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place. Do you have some directions how to get there or can you place it on a Google Map or give the geo-coordinates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't know the directions to this area. I followed a group of people. I know it's up Hwy 136 about 30 minutes from Taichung.

    ReplyDelete