Thursday, February 11, 2010

Small Blizzard, Christmas In February, Stuffed Pizza, and Earthquakes (?) In Chicago

It seems fitting that when I visit Chicago it snows for two days. Since my parents left the Christmas tree up it's like Christmas in February. It's also interesting that I was woken up by an earthquake last night. It was relatively small (4.0) but enough to wake me and make me think, in my half-sleeping state, that I was in Taiwan. Earthquakes are common in Taiwan, but uncommon in Chicago so this was quite a surprise.





The Christmas tree in my parents house. They left it up for me so I wouldn't 'miss out' on Christmas.
Giordano's stuffed pizza is some of the best in town. I had some pizza my first night in Chicago. I washed it down with a Fat Tire mircobrew from Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment