Monday, October 12, 2009

Fengle Sculpture Park

These pictures are from Fengle Sculpture Park on the south side of Taichung City. It has a small amusement park with carnival games too.

Peek a boo. I like how many of the sculptures are designed to be sat on.

The classic ring toss game.



Star-crossed lovers. I think there is something coming between us?
The waterfall wall up close.

The waterfall wall from the wavy bridge over the paddle boat pond.

An artist making cool stuff out of colored clay.
Sculptures are even in the paddle boat pond.
This sculpture begs to be viewed from every angle, but I thought this was the best one.

Anyone for a Coke?
The sculpture on the right reminds me of Mayan steles.
I think Spinal Tap wrote a song about this sculpture.
Selling goat milk and a small petting zoo.

The wavy bridge over the paddle boat pond.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you would be interested in my sites if you like bonsai trees www.bonsaikid.com
    www.bonsaikid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete